Vagabond use TeamTailor as a processor of personal information to efficiently manage the recruitment process. To the extent necessary for the recruitment process your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to companies or persons within Vagabond Group as well as to third parties acting on behalf of Vagabond, including also transfers to servers and databases within the European Economic Area (EEA) and to sub-processors in the US under protection from Privacy Shield.
Your information is collected and controlled by Vagabond International Aktiebolag (556370-8600), Birger Svenssons Väg 36, SE-432 40 Varberg.
Collection of personal data for recruiting purposes
We are responsible for the processing of the personal data that the you send to us, or for the personal data that we in other ways collects with regards to the recruitment process.
When and how we collect personal data
We collect personal data from you when you:
- Connect with us via the recruitment service or when you update your personal data using the recruitment service. Sometimes that happens via Facebook or LinkedIn, when you use those alternatives for signing in or updating your personal information
- Use the service in order to apply for an open position and connect and communicate with our staff
The types of personal data collected and processed
The categories of personal data that can be collected through the service can be used to identify natural persons from names, e-mails, pictures and videos, information from Facebook and LinkedIn-accounts, answers to questions asked through the recruiting, titles, education and other information that you have provided to us. Our intention is to only collect data that is relevant for the recruitment process but we cannot control what you decide to add in your job application. When we find unlawfully posted data we delete it.
Purpose and lawfulness of processing
The purpose of the collecting and processing of personal data is to manage recruiting. The lawfulness of the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest to recruit personnel in order to have the right competence at the right time and to provide opportunities for citizens on all markets where we operate.
Personal data that is processed with the purpose of aggregated analysis or market research is always made unidentifiable. Such personal data cannot be used to identify a certain User. Thus, such data is not considered personal data.
For how long do we keep the data
Unless you actively remove your data by using the removal link: https://career.vagabond.com/request_removal, we delete your data after you have not been in touch with us in 2 years.
Transfers of information over the Internet and other networks can never be without risk. All data transfers not initiated by us is the responsibility of the user. Meaning that you are responsible for the security of your connection to our web site. Your personal login information and access to your personal email account is also your responsibility.
Transfer of personal data to third party
We will not sell or otherwise transfer your personal data to third parties. We may transfer Users’ Personal Data to:
- our contractors and sub-contractors, acting as our Processors and Sub-Processors in accordance with our instructions, for the provision of the Service
- authorities, legal advisors or other actors, if required by law or authority’s injunction
We will only transfer your personal data to third parties that we have confidence in. We carefully choose partners to ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance to our policy and current privacy legislations.
By visiting www.youronlinechoices.eu you have the possibility to remove certain cookies individually.
Some important principles and contact information
We will do our best to protect your integrity by:
- Being transparent in informing you how we collect and use personal data
- Only collect the data needed to process and fulfil our commitment
- Only collect data that is to your benefit, for improving our performance in providing our products and services
- Only provide information to affiliated companies, partners or service provider to enable them to fulfil their obligations to you and us
- Only keep data for as long needed to perform our obligations
- Upon your request provide information of what personal data that we hold and handle and on what legal ground
- Protect your personal data by e.g. security systems, anonymization and encryption
You have the right to:
- Request that we provide all your personal data that we handle once a year, free of charge.
- Request that we correct your personal data.
- Request that we limit our use of your personal data
- To the extent permitted by law request that we delete your personal data (you can use the self-service for that at: https://career.vagabond.com/request_removal, this only removes data collected as part of the recruiting process).
- Request that we provide your personal data in machine-readable form, so called “Data portability”
Personal Data Controller is Vagabond International Aktiebolag.
Our contact details;
Vagabond International Aktiebolag
432 19 Varberg
Phone: +46 (0)340-541200
You can contact us by filling out our web Contact form here with us in other matters, please use the stated contact details.